About Our Hot Lunch Program
- In an effort to offer healthier choices for hot lunches we be raising the prices of some of our lunches. In order to continue our fundraising efforts, lunch prices will range from $5.00 to $6.75 depending on the menu item.
- All lunches will include your child’s choice of main menu item, a drink and a treat.
- Lunch orders are prepaid and thus are not available for purchase on that day.
- If you feel that the amount of food is not adequate for your child, please subsidize his/her lunch with additional items.
- Due to the products being brought into the school we are unable to control for food allergies. Some of our suppliers are now offering Gluten Free menu choices, so if your child has an allergy, please let us know when you are placing your order.
We will once again be using HotLunches.net for our Hot Lunch Program. However, in accordance with Canadian Privacy Protection Laws, all student and parent information in the system must be deleted at the end of each school year. Therefore all parents must go online, set up your user id for this year and register your child(ren) again. We apologize for this inconvenience but we must comply with the legislation.
How to Register / Place an Online Order
- Go to www.broxton.hotlunches.net
- On the home page find the Click Here to Register tab to register yourself, the parent, for the program. Enter the access code BPHL (all caps) on this registration page. Once registered, you do not have to complete this step again.
- On the Welcome page click on the Students tab located at the bottom of the page.
- Add your child(ren) on the Student Administration page by clicking the Add New tab at the bottom of the page.
- On the Insert a New Entry page, put your child’s first and last name in the required spaces and locate their class when you click on the drop down arrow next to the class tab. The next page will confirm that your child’s record has been inserted.
- Under your child’s name you will see the Schedule Round One 2016. Located on the same line is the Order tab. Click this tab to see this round’s order.
- Place a 1 beside your menu item selection (A) and a 1 beside our drink selection (B).
- Click the Submit Order tab.
- On the Order Has Been Saved For (your child’s name) page you will see a Print Remittance Form tab. Please send this form along with your payment back to the school with your child. If you are not able to print your form off please send a note along with your payment that includes either child’s name and class or your Username.
- Log Off.
Order forms are filled out, processed and printed online at www.broxton.hotlunches.net. If you do not have access to the internet, contact the Hot Lunch Coordinators to make other arrangements.
- Orders will not be processed without payment
- Payment can be made by cheque or cash only
- Cheques must be made payable to FIMESPAF
- NSF Cheques are subject to a $20 service fee.
- An NSF cheque will result in the suspension of further cheques being accepted until the outstanding balance has been paid.
- If you have children in multiple classes, please submit payment with only one of your children.
Sign Up For Email Notifications
To stay informed and receive notice when new hot lunch orders can be placed, please sign up for email notifications from École Broxton Park School.
Our hot lunch program is completely dependent on parent volunteers. We require 3-4 parent helpers per hot lunch day. We need help sorting and loading the hot lunch bins each lunch day from 11:30am-1pm. If you are interested in helping out please either check the box beside each order date or let our Hot Lunch Coordinators know at Broxtonhotlunch2016@gmail.com.
Thank you to our wonderful parent volunteers! We truly appreciate your help.
For more information contact:
Bethany Stewart or Tara Clague
Hot Lunch Coordinators